Mikan Drill – 15 November 2010
- Patty Mills leaves no doubt as to where he’s from… only an Aussie…
- NBA Mate with their predictions for this year… bye-bye Bobcats?
- Another solid Forward in Utah. Some trends are worth repeating.
- NBA Style(?)…
- How Ray-Ray torched the Heat, from HoopSpeak.
- You know those new wristbands everyone seems to be wearing? We’re not passing any judgement on them, but Dejuan Blair just got a double-double (finally) while wearing one. Just sayin. PS Jefferson threw in the word Placebo. Just sayin.
- So the SuperFriends are awesome… against bad teams. This is why TrueHoop rocks.
- Why the Wizards are the NBA League Pass faves.
- We’re not fans of the Nash trade rumours. Neither are the guys at Valley of the Suns.
- Rondo and Allen now have their flows figured out. Everyone else better be scared.
- Huge win for CSKA Moscow.
- We’re starting a fund to purchase Dr Naismith’s original rules of basketball. Anyone care to chip in?
- Is it too early to think of the 2011 NCAA March Madness? In the meantime, reminisce about the current champs, Duke.
- After routing MIA, Paul Pierce tweeted “It’s been a pleasure bringing my talents to South Beach. Now on to Memphis.” Excellent.
- Come on Greg Oden, stay healthy…
- Hasn’t happened since ’82… show ‘em how to do it, Kevin Love.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 You can leave a response, or trackback.